La Tramontane - Ferienhaus direkt am Meer
Title: 99 Levels To Hell
Genre: Action, Indie
Zaxis Games, B-evil
Release Date: 19 Feb, 2014
99 levels to hell gameplay. 99 levels to hell. pc gameplay 99 levels to hell. 99 levels to hell trainer. 99 levels to hell steam. 99 levels to hell cheat engine. 99 levels to hell download. 99 levels to hell cheat. 99 levels to hell free download. 99 levels to hell wiki. 99 levels to hell gog. 99 levels to hell download free. 99 levels to hell pc
This game couldn't possibly keep me interested enough to reach the 99 levels with the lack of quality involved. Feels and plays like a flash game than anything. It lacks life and that's really the theme of this game as you somehow progress on. That's actually what the developer might've expected from the player, is to go through 99 whole levels of nothing but a shallow attempt at a game.
Pass.. This game is seriously just horrible. You wonder "hey a rogue-like dungeon crawler side-scroller based on hell, that sounds awesome!" Let me tell you this game is not what it seems like. They shouldn't even be allowed to advertise this as a rogue-like game. This game is like Spelunky's mentally challenged cousin. Lets go through the pros and cons.
- Its only 5 dollars.
Alright moving on to the cons.
- Lack of music. Through out the levels all you get is "eerie" ambience sounds. No real music. When you're running out of time or fighting bosses, you get really cool metal music. But that's the only time you get cool music.
- Enemies. They look like they were done in MS paint by a 5 year old.
- Lack of variety. This is NOT a rogue-like game. You'll notice you're in the same exact rooms over and over again. Even in later levels, its the same exact room just looks different. You'd swear there's only like 10 unique rooms, and out of 100 total rooms? That's just sad.
- Not many items. Seriously, I've only collected maybe like 5 items total from all the time I've spent playing. All you come across in abundance is gold, but you'll be lucky to even afford something as small as a heart from the shops. You get barely around 10 to 20 pieces of gold per room, but all the items in the shop are like 500 and 600. You're only hope is to gamble it and try to get more gold from it. There are simply not enough items in this game to make it seem fun and refreshing with each play through, let alone on your first play through.
- Bosses are a joke. Seriously, usually the bosses just move from side to side summoning enemies. They literally don't attack half the time. I'm stuck on the level 60 boss right now. Why? All the boss does is fly from left to right but it summons so many enemies you can't even hit the boss. There's like 30 flying little robots on the room and still spawning, it becomes impossible to hit the boss let alone survive.
- Only 2 types of enemies every 10 levels. Yeah, and they're usually just reskins of older enemies. Just like the level layouts. They don't do sh*t either, they usually just fly around in random patterns and, well, thats it.
- Hit boxes are garbage. You get hit whenever your character feels like getting hit.
- Developers seem to have abandoned this game. Same goes for the community. Nobody is really playing this nor talking about it in the discussions anymore. I can't imagine the developers are still polishing this up anyways...
Seriously, save yourself 5 dollars and go get some food or something. This game sucks.... 99 Levels to "OK"
I'm pretty lukewarm about this game. It's an action-platforming rogue-lite game that provides a couple of hours of interest and fun...but not much more above that. Fans of action platformer or rogue-lite games may get a lot of playtime and enjoyment out of this, but more casual players or fans will be pretty underwhelmed. Why? First of all, instead having a lot of randomization, you'll actually begin to notice that a lot of the levels are just re-skinned versions of previous levels you have played. Also, there isn't much balancing with with weapons \/ power-ups. The player is either going to feel frustrated that their weapon isn't doing squat or they are going to feel invincible by lucking across a stupidly strong weapon (hello green orb \/ bubble gun). This game is worth the price, especially if you find it on sale...but don't expect to get your socks blown off.. www.youtube.com\/watch?v=1s8BCmsmEJA&feature=youtu.be\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noreferrer\" id=\"dynamiclink_0\">http:\/\/www.youtube.com\/watch?v=1s8BCmsmEJA&feature=youtu.be<\/a>
My video impressions of the game.
The game has a ton of variety, mechanics and depth. It's feels incredibly full, especailly at it's stupidly low price of $5.00. The graphics and music to me seem a little uninspired, but it's real strength is in it's strong mechanics.
It's 5 bucks man... what are you waiting for? JUST BUY IT!. 99 Levels to Hell is Very Fun and Addicting! The Style is somewhat similar to spelunky but alot more fast paced and action packed In my opinion. If you like Rogue-Likes and or Platform Shooters You will love 99 Levels to Hell and at $5.00 it's a steal of a deal. I would pay 2-3 times the amount for this game without hesitation.. It's a okay game, but nothing more than that. It barely gets a "thumbs up" for me. I squeezed some fun out of it, for about 1 ~ 2 hour(s) or so, and I have to mention that the music is pretty badass. But the levels are too repetitive and dark. The controls feels "floaty" as hell, and the game begs for a better randomization.
Give it a try and see if you personally like it.
5\/10. it's barely below a game that I would recommend, not terrible but not good either. at least is cheap so, up to you. In 99 Levels To Hell, you rampage through Hell with a shotgun, and you're out to kill Satan. There's ample shotgun, ample baddies, and you'll be ankle-deep in blood before you know it. The controls are intuitive and responsive. Truly, this is the hot, steamy (as hot and steamy as Hell) love-child of Dig Dug and Doom we as gamers have been clamoring for. I wholly encourage you to grab a shotgun and go on a killing spree. Hell awaits you if you do.. They made this game fun and easy to play. This game is just terrible, a bad impulse buy based on the "roguelike" tag. Where to start? The way it feels like a half-baked mobile port? The way the graphics are horribly scaled and blurry to the extent of being a meaningless blob at full resolution? The poor controls, unskippable narration, pretty much everything else that would make the game a solid experience on PC being absent? Not ready for prime time. Maybe with a serious patch I might be able to understand what the developer intended to be fun about this, and short of that maybe some elective eye surgery specifically for the purpose of playing this game.
Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps '43 [hack]
Absolute Drift full crack [hack]
Galactineers download lite
Hide and Seek - Rabbit Ears [Xforce]
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition apk download
Rise of the Pirates key serial number
Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf crack gamehackstudios
Rainswept - Original Soundtrack [Crack Serial Key
Dark Ages download windows 8.1
Apocalipsis - Soundtrack amp; Artbook Ativador download [FULL]