Teslagrad Download For Pc [PC]
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
A journey begins... A treacherous tower... Unravel its mysteries!
Discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower!
Magnetism and other electromagnetic powers will help you explore a non-linear world of beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe. A young boy suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving a despotic king who rules the nation with an iron fist. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn't so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up use amazing new items as you go.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.
Teslagrad is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
"It's beautiful minimalist storytelling, and it fits really well with the gameplay proper, which is delightful in more ways than one." Jared Rosen, Indiestatik. 7aa9394dea
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2013
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
teslagrad 31. teslagrad magnetic ball. download teslagrad for android. teslagrad android torrent. teslagrad 1.2 apk. teslagrad ios gameplay. jogo teslagrad ps4. teslagrad download gratuito. teslagrad walkthrough part 6. teslagrad 1.3 apk. teslagrad king's vengeance. teslagrad pc download. teslagrad review. teslagrad ign. teslagrad maze. teslagrad video. teslagrad new game plus. baixar jogo teslagrad completo. teslagrad characters. teslagrad ign walkthrough. teslagrad end boss. teslagrad apk download for android. teslagrad coop. teslagrad speedrun. teslagrad ps4 deutsch. teslagrad first boss. jogo teslagrad ps4. teslagrad feast hall. teslagrad pc mega. descargar teslagrad android. teslagrad nsp
visuals are nice but I dont understand what is going on with the story. also why do developers forget that frustration does not equal fun. I hate puzzles that you have to end up looking on the internet to solve because you just cant figure it out and it seemed like you tried everything. Also, why would a modern game have one hit deaths when everything is trial and error? Leave that stuff in the past. No Battletoads type obstacles either, please, for the love of God. It just ruins the flow of the game to have such a mean spirited difficultly level spike. I cant recommend this, you wont have the patience to get everything and the fun just grinds to a halt. What a pity, I really wanted to like this.. controls and mechanics are not nearly tight enough.
for a puzzle platformer this is a death sentence
visuals are nice though.. WILL UPDATE ONCE I FINISH THE GAME. It's a big positive for me so far. I grew up on the SEGA GENESIS so i adore platforming games and i think this is an eccelent one with nice artwork and some very fun mechanics , i just unlocked the teleport boots and love that mechanic. For retro fans and people who grew up on 2D games i think this is a must buy imo. Its also a great game for younger people who may be new to 2d games to jump in and try the genre out. Games is very forgiving and not too frustrating so i say this one is a great start point for all newcomers to the genre.. I loved this game... the first time around. Although the controls were annoying at times, and I died a lot, it was fun! Even though I spent at least one hour per boss fight when I signed up to get a puzzle-platformer game, I still thought it was fun. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that I had to essentially replay the entire game (without the bosses) to get the scrolls that were required to even be able to fight the final boss. And this wasn't even my fault. Never once before in the game did it even hint that the scrolls were anything but optional achievements...
It's worth it to buy if it's on sale, and if you aren't the kind of person to rage at a game. But if not, don't buy it.
Teslagrad is a Finalist in two categories for the Unity Awards 2014!:
We're proud to announce that Teslagrad has been selected as a finalist in the Community Choice and the Best 2D Visual Experience categories for Unity Awards 2014! The entire team is extremely stoked, and we hope that you'll vote for us here:
https://unity3d.com/awards/2014. Teslagrad 1.3.1 update:
A new update of Teslagrad is now available here on Steam, and will be progressively available in all the other stores and distributors. Please find the whole list of changes below:
- Improved empty saved game slots now show the text 'Empty' in light grey.
- Improved graphics of conveyor belts, should now be synchronized better.
- Improved magnetflies, won't fly around when they're not visible any longer.
- Improved use of light in some scenes (for better performance).
- Reduced memory consumption drastically in general.
- Reduced total size of the game through better use of compression.
- Fixed bug when a slow machine might not have loaded a level in time.
- Fixed bug where bosses would desynchronize with the sound when menu was opened.
- Fixed bug where the player could avoid entering the final area.
- Fixed bug where the player either jumps or falls from a wall when leaning out.
- Fixed bug where the player would fall from a wall for no reason.
As usual, thanks for your reports and invaluable feedback!. Discover a new story and jump into the World to the West
Last Friday we reached a new milestone, our most important day ever since that distant December 13 in 2013. World to the West finally landed on Steam!
What can we tell you about our new game, in just a few words? Well, let's start by introducing our characters. Four this time and some of them will ring a bell to many of you. A young Teslamancer, an optimistic underdog, a seasoned explorer and a strongman aristocrat out of his depth find themselves flung into an adventure none of them signed up for, in a land that holds secrets best left forgotten. An unlikely troupe that must use their unique abilities to find glory, get revenge, and for some, simply find a way home.
We have changed our way to tell the story a bit: instead of using Teslagrad's silent storytelling, World to the West develops a more "traditional" narrative. But this doesn't mean that we have given up our distinctive style. In words of our CEO and game designer, Peter, “voiceless storytelling suited Teslagrad really well, but it did leave a lot unsaid. We are still not fans of big exposition dumps, but now the names and history of characters, monsters and other things can be picked up intuitively trough the dialog in the game."
So, yes, lots of things to discover! A new continent, new gameplay switching between four different characters with unique abilities; a more in-depth look into the lore of the universe where Teslgrad took place, with much more than meets the eye. Scary monsters and lovable furry creatures! If you want to join us in this new adventure, remember you can grab World to the West with 15% discount until May 12.
As Lord Clonington would say... Tally-ho!http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/World_to_the_West/
. Teslagrad 1.1 update.
Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.Additions
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room
. Japanese release upcoming, as well as an attractive 75% off discount!
As you may know, Teslagrad is a rollicking puzzle platformer with lush, hand painted steampunk visuals, silent storytelling and magnetic super powers
Our game will be released in Japan on February 18th, and will be recieving an updated japanese translation to coincide with this!
We want to share our joy with you all by doing a one week, 75% off
sale on the Steam version, starting today, February 9!http://store.steampowered.com/app/249590/
. Save 33% on Teslagrad in this week's weeklong deals!
To celebrate the release of the first console version of Teslagrad, we're joining the weeklong deals this week with a 33% off deal on the Steam version!
check it out!. Teslagrad patched for newer Mac OS
It came to our attention that for a period Teslagrad could no longer run on new installations of the Mac operating system.
We work hard to make our games as available as possible, so we have released a patch. This is now tested and seems to have solved the issue entirely!
For anyone who had a bad experience getting Teslagrad to work for Mac in the recent months: We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you update Teslagrad on Steam now, all issues should be fixed.
Happy Playing!. Teslagrad soundtrack now up
Finally you can get the OST (Official Soundtrack) for Teslagrad and add it to your steam collection.
It features all the music from Jørn Lavoll and Linn Katrin Taklo, as well as some bonus tracks, and the music contribution from Martin Kvale who has recently won the Independent Game Awards prestigious audio price.
Together with our already existing track for World to the West, this means that you get to play all your music from us right here in the Steam music player.
We hope you'll enjoy it :-)http://store.steampowered.com/app/650900/
. A wild Teslagrad collectors edition appears!
Hi again folks! Today we have an important announcement here. We're just released the first Teslagrad collector's edition, together with our partners at IndieBox. [indiebox.myshopify.com]
And what does it include?
- Retro Game Box with Guest Artwork by Dan Jones
- USB Teslagrad Game Cartridge with Protective Case
- 24 Page Color Manual
- Teslagrad Soundtrack by Jørn Lavoll and Linn Kathrin Taklo, featuring Bonus Track by Chiptunes Artist Kubbi
- Teslagrad Poster
- Four-Button Pack featuring the Powers of the Teslamancer
- Official CubeeCraft Papercraft of the Teslamancer
- BONUS: Powerhoof's Game Jam Prototype of Dungeon Crawler - CRAWL
- Vinyl IndieBox Sticker
There are REALLY FEW copies available, so let's go for it if you like the edition! A nice pic here.[rain-games.com]
However, if you unfortunately missed this über-limited and awesomest physical version of Teslagrad, we still have good news. Firstly, you can suscribe to The IndieBox to get some other cool indie games. And no less important, Teslagrad is today starting a Weeklong Deal, and it's 33% all this week!
. We're doing an AMA on Reddit about Teslagrad right now!
If there's anything you want to ask us, check it out here!https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0vjr/were_the_team_behind_...
Skeleton Boomerang download by utorrent
3, 2, 1, SURVIVE ! [License]
Divided We Fall: Play For Free offline activation keygen
Interstellar Rift [hacked]
The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition ...
Shiny Gauntlet crack activation
Avadon Trilogy Bundle cheat
REVENGE: First Blood Free Download [Xforce]
Gamers Club Ativador download [key serial number]
Synstasis Download Install