About the senior network engineer job
We are searching for a senior network engineer to take our side-hustles. FieldEngineer is building one of the biggest, strongest gig networks, covering more than 190 countries all over the world and proceeding with our expansion at a quick speed.
The core network supports our basic internal necessities, for example, databases, high volume logging, and internal application clusters. This is an opportunity to be essential for the team building a better network that is available to any web property online.
- Answerable for partnerships with key clients, business units, and IT colleagues to plan, design, implement, and supporting team of network capacities to meet network service prerequisites
- Manage multiple organization and production areas for network connectivity and services for VoIP, WAN, video, and wireless
- Design and implement standard office gear, work with internal teams to guarantee guidelines are met, and provide a versatile and adaptable networking solution
- Partake in 24x7 rotation call for production areas to help business
- Prescribe and survey new technologies to drive technical principles and expectations all through the business
- Command on NX-OS and EOS
- Experience with Clos Fabrics and a solid understanding of EVPN and VXLAN implementations and protocols
- Demonstrated network troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid interest in network automation systems (SaltStack and/or Ansible, and so on)
- Experience in writing network configuration and design documentation
- Capacity to set priorities in more stressful situations
Extra Points however not required:
- Insight on programming languages, for example, Python or Golang
- Great working experience of BGP
- Experience dealing with high traffic, versatile networks
- Expertise Experience as a Reliable Site Engineer (SRE)
- Certification(s) of expert-level (JNCIP, CCNP, and so forth) or higher
- Experience working in a cloud provider or online content
- Experience managing internal and/or external client prerequisites and expectations
- Experience in optical transport technologies, for example, CWDM/DWDM
- Experience in CI/CD, holders, Kubernetes and/or perception, web servers and databases
Related network architect/engineer level positions and professions
Regardless of whether you're seeking after network operations or a network design profession, Cisco certifications are remarkably positioned to help IT experts plan for a variety of Cisco-related professions. Notwithstanding the profession you pick, there are a lot of open jobs for talented Cisco experts. An easy search for Cisco CCNA experts from two well-known job boards - SimplyHired, Indeed, and FieldEngineer - each offered up to 10k job postings.
Open job positions change based on variables, for example, experience and whether you focused on network operations or network design. While it is positively not thorough, the following list recognizes some basic open positions through certifications:
- CCENT: Help desk or technician roles
- CCT: Engineer (field, network, application support) or systems administrator
- CCNA: Engineer (network, telecommunications), technician (network, network operations), or analyst (network, network operations center)
- CCDA: Engineer (network, system, design, lead), analyst (interface), interface developer, or technical specialist
- CCNP: Network administrator, engineer (support, network) or advanced technician, as well as senior-level roles
- CCDP: Senior-level roles; senior network design engineer, senior analyst, cyber protection analyst, or network designer
- CCIE: Expert-level roles; network architect, engineer (lead, systems, network), or senior network administrator
- CCDE: Expert-level roles; systems engineer, senior network engineer, network architect, network design engineer, or IT infrastructure team lead
- CCAr: Architect (lead, network, enterprise, voice data, and more)
What makes FieldEngineer unique?
We are not simply an exceptionally inspirational and large-scale technology job platform. We are an aspiring and heartfelt large-scale technology staffing organization. The fundamental objective of the mission to create better communication between part-timers and businesses.