* Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
* Master Password feature allowing users to share the utility with only a single password with a limited number of users.
* Password Lock feature allowing users to set a different password to protect the application itself.
* Clock in/out feature allowing users to set the current status of the application in view of unauthorized access.
* Two-way Authentication feature allowing users to prevent any attempts to crack their master password.
* Monitoring settings feature allowing users to configure the settings of the program.
* A lot more security that what you find in most applications ec5d62056f
While there is only one app installed by default, it is also possible to add and remove applications for ipconfig GUI so that, rather than having one version, you can have a selection of different ones. It is a very easy operation and, once the app is added and then configured, it works seamlessly.
Selecting one of the version is pretty straightforward. There are three buttons immediately left and right, “Add”, “Remove” and “Save/Load