Apex Construct Free Download [full Version]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Apex Construct is a story-driven, single player action/adventure made exclusively for VR. Wield an upgradable cyber bow & shield combination to battle enemy robots while exploring a shattered world, gradually realizing what led to the extinction of mankind. Also includes Cygnia Cup Challenge, a competitive game mode where you take out shooting targets and enemies in the arena to dominate the global leaderboards.
EXPLORE A WORLD RIPPED APART
Step into a beautiful yet perilous post-apocalyptic setting, where two powerful AIs are locked in a drawn-out conflict. As the only living human, you will uncover its many secret areas and solve intriguing puzzles to gradually realize what led to the extinction of almost all organic life
MASTER A FLUID BOW & SHIELD COMBINATION
Use a flexible weapons system with unparalleled precision to engage a wide array of artificial lifeforms created by a mysterious entity called Mothr
DELVE INTO A LASTING EXPERIENCE
Replay any mission from your customizable home base to uncover paths still hidden, spend acquired resources to upgrade your weapons and equipment, and display your hard-earned achievements for fellow adventurers
MASTER THE 'CYGNIA CUP CHALLENGE'
Hit the targets, keep the combo meter up and maximize your score in the pre-apocalyptic arena to dominate the global leaderboards.
Apex Construct can be played using seamless teleportation movement, or full locomotion including direct movement with smooth turning.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR 6d5b4406ea
Title: Apex Construct
Genre: Action, Adventure
Fast Travel Games
Fast Travel Games
Release Date: 20 Mar, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a VR Headset + 1 USB 3.0 port for Vive, 1 for Windows Mixed Reality, 3 for Oculus Rift
+\/-Price for content
-Some people seem to be having a problem shooting
A really surprising fun bow-slinging game for the VR. I would definitely recommend it if you like games like HoloPoint. This doesn't seem as action intensive. Then again I'm only at the beginning of it, and really looking forward to playing it further.
If you liked this review Make sure to Click here<\/a> and give a follow for more reviews of good, b... Click here<\/a> if you want to request reviews on other VR titles.. 8\/10
Great game. The only thing that lets it down sometimes is the level design. It aint fun to trawl through the same levels looking for things to progress with. Sometimes the game is a little unfair in the way it hides passwords and keys etc.
Earlier: I have only just started this, and I will update my review at the end, but I have to say that this is an exceptionally good game. All of the negative reviews here don't make any sense!
Re: The bow and arrow not performing like in other games (?!?!?) of course it doesn't, it's a sci-fi bow and arrow. Do you want everything to be the same in every game you play??!?!
Re: Controls. They are brilliant. I haven't come across a VR control system that operates so well (?!?!).
I can only think that the people who are writing negative reviews for this and other VR games (they're the same people) are operating with an agenda. Try it for yourself.. Not bad, the enemies actually come on you really quick. There were some minor glitches but nothing that I couldn't get around. I feel like the bow could be stronger for a straighter shot. Fun.. Fair warning, this is a terrible review<\/b>. Not a terrible game :)
I enjoyed playing this game last year. It was one of the better quality VR games, with decent visuals, narration driven, fun gameplay, choice of loco.
Im writing this terrible review as I just found out the game has been hit with a bunch of negative reviews from buyers who thought it was Apex Legends and felt scammed....................
Good game, worth probably near its full asking.
New permanent price: $19.99:
Since the launch of Apex Construct, we have improved the gameplay experience multiple times & added a whole new game mode - you can check out all the updates here: https://www.fasttravelgames.com/pc-patches/
Now, we are permanently putting the price down from $29.99 to $19.99 so more people can enjoy it!
There is also a demo available for download on the the store page, if you want to try out the first few minutes of the game.
No better time to wield that cyber bow against Mothr's robots, explore the shattered future and find out what happened to the world you once knew!
. Apex Construct is finally released for PC!:
We are so proud to launch our debut title Apex Construct for PC players around the world! Apex Construct is a VR exclusive single player action/adventure, something that is not very common in VR gaming today.
We are also extremely happy to see the positive reception from both traditional gaming media and VR media.
But most importantly - we hope you enjoy the game!
. Patch 1.05 live: Increased walk/run/turn speed, level design tweaks, balancing fixes & bug squashing!:
Yet another update to Apex Construct is here, addressing some of the issues that players have given feedback on: We have increased the default free locomotion walking/running + turning speed, made some level & gameplay balancing tweaks (e.g. increased your survival chances in the dreaded level called “The Device”:-) and more.
Full 1.05 Patch Notes:
- Improved Free Locomotion: Default walk & sprint speeds have been raised.
- Smooth Turning: Max speed has been raised.
- Level Design Tweaks & Balancing Fixes: For instance, the mission called “The Device” is a little easier now!
- Fixed an issue where certain terminal commands wouldn't show in touch bars.
- Fixed an issue where Vive options was shown on Oculus
- Fixed an issue where Vive alternative options weren't applied
Thanks for the feedback so far, now go save humanity!/The team at Fast Travel Games
. Patch 1.04 now live: Major improvements to keyboard interactions, HMD option added for free locomotion & more!
We are very happy to bring another patch to Apex Construct that greatly enhances the gameplay experience! Major updates include a vast improvement to how you interact with the keyboards in terminals
(which has been a strong request from players), an option to use the head direction
to control where you go when using free locomotion, the possibility to cycle through different arrow types
without having to use the inventory and more.Full Patch Notes:
- Improved terminal interactions: No more tedious finger waltzing! It's now possible to interact using a touch bar with commands and/or using the normal menu pointer. Choose your preferred way in the settings menu.
- Improved free locomotion: It's now possible to use the head direction to control where to go. Choose HMD from the settings menu.
- Improved battle experience: Changed toggle arrow to cycle arrows meaning it's now possible to cycle all arrows without having to use the inventory.
- Added comfort options: It's now possible to disable "blinking" when teleporting/rotating.
- Improved hand interactions: Hand movement when hands are clenched or holding items is much smoother.
- Bug fix: Fixed potential tech hang when using sliders in the menus.
- Vive alternative free locomotion schemes are back!
Thanks for all the feedback!
. Patch 1.01 now live: New options for Locomotion & more!
Action/adventure players, we are happy to announce that Patch 1.01 for Apex Construct
is now live! This patch addresses some key things you have been asking for like Additional options for Locomotion
and Increased walking/running speed
, along with other improvements to the game:Full patch notes:
- Added alternative FPS-style free locomotion methods for Vive players. These are accessible from the Settings menu. Updated tutorials for this in mission “Hello World”.
- Raised the walk and sprint speeds for free locomotion.
- Fixed issue in mission “Into the Dark” where security card spawned in the wrong location
- Several fixes to presentation of the found number of secrets on the Mission Selection Map (the numbers were wrong!)
- Fixed issue where all found terminal texts wouldn’t unlock in the Data bank
- Added back mysteriously missing secret in mission “With Friends Like These”
- Fixed missing mission objectives in “With Friends Like These”
- Fixed issue where VO in mission “With Friends Like These” would sometimes overlap.
- Fixed issue where you could get multiple overlapping menu UI:s in your Inventory.
- Added tutorial for teleporting up ladders
- Fixed issue where items would sometimes fall through the inventory instead of getting put in the correct slot
- Made items easier to pick up from a distance.
- Fixed issue where you could inadvertently modify items in a sub menu when opening it.
Now, go save the world! (or what´s left of it...)