Korsika

La Tramontane - Ferienhaus direkt am Meer

tanyajacks Diskussionen (488)

Gestartete Diskussionen (488) Antworten Neueste Aktivitäten

Can drinking lots of water lower blood pressure?

Blood pressure itself carries a number of other properties, including its temperature. It also carries one of our defenses against tissue d…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 3. Sep 2019

What foods help burn belly fat?

This Weight loss ayurvedic herb is typically used as light bowl tonic. Triphala helps in correct digestion, promotes healthy absorption of…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 31. Aug 2019

What foods help burn belly fat?

This Weight loss ayurvedic herb is typically used as light bowl tonic. Triphala helps in correct digestion, promotes healthy absorption of…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 31. Aug 2019

How can I divert my mind from pain?

After trying this cream for seven days, I feel great. There is still a small pinching in my lower back but other than that I don’t have any…

Gestartet von tanyajack

2 12. Sep 2019
Beantwortet von Brenda

How can I lose 10 pounds in 7 days?

A low-calorie diet is one that restricts your intake to 1,200 to 1,600 calories per dayfor men, and 1,000 to 1,200 calories per day for wom…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 31. Aug 2019

How do you stop strangers from talking to you?

Communicate your personal boundaries in a clear, courteous and consistent manner. Then, follow through with them and take measures to ensur…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 30. Aug 2019

Flat Belly Diet Drink | Lose Belly Fat in 1 Week | No Diet

That’s right; one of the most effective ways to shift those pounds while you sleep is to quite simply get more of it. With our hectic sched…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 30. Aug 2019

How do I protect myself from strangers?

Betrayal and disloyalty are increasingly common in the modern world. Follow the three-out-of-seven rule. If you have seven secrets, let's s…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 29. Aug 2019

Do you lose weight on juice cleanse?

Many people feel great during and after juice cleanses. ... Drinking fresh-squeezed juice is good for you, but consider balancing the clean…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 29. Aug 2019

What foods we should not eat?

As is that pasta salad with crackers (almost all pasta, noodles and similar items arejunk). Of course, a plain bagel and diet coke is all j…

Gestartet von tanyajack

0 29. Aug 2019

RSS

© 2024   Erstellt von Jochen und Susanne Janus.   Powered by

Ein Problem melden  |  Nutzungsbedingungen